Our client is looking for someone to take initiative and be responsible and accountable for assigned client accounts. They will be the front line between the client and the agency, providing the team with relevant and clear information about the client’s business, and in turn will grow and secure the client base. The right candidate will be able to proactively build data and intel on the clients, whilst developing a strong rapport. They will represent the client on their behalf and develop service excellence within the team.
Required Skills & Experience
Hard-working & Collaborative 90%
Digital Marketing Experience 80%
Account Management Experience 95%
About the company
Working with their customers since 2010, our client is a digital marketing agency within Oxfordshire, the leading SEO & PPC agency, who partner with ambitious businesses to start to grow their revenue.
Role and Requirements
As the Account Manager your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- To strengthen and grow the relationship between the client and agency, whilst building an excellent knowledge and understanding of the clients’ business.
- To provide the client with regular updates on progress, achievements and any potential problems, with the ability to find suitable solutions.
- Record clear and accurate records of any client communications.
- To maintain god time keeping and work to deadlines efficiently.
- To work with the Heads/Managers and Project Manager to ensure campaigns are delivered to agreed deadlines.
- To compile concise, goal-driven and client-friendly reports, with the ability to deliver these reports to clients on time supported by the project team.
- Identifying opportunities and risks and be proactive in recommending, presenting and closing opportunities.
- Contributing to management meetings.
- Delivering pitches and proposals, to the clients to secure new business.
- Handling potential conflicts and complaints for customers in a professional manner.
- Gathering regular feedback, testimonials, case studies and reviews to assist with marketing and new business, with the ability to make use of this feedback ensuring high quality service levels are upheld.
- To take project briefs from clients, ensuring all key details are taken and communicated clearly within the business.
Our client understands that is it the people that create a great company and engaging working environment. Therefore, their new team member will be based within a collaborative culture with the freedom to innovate and will have a strong work ethic with the desire to deliver consistently robust results.
They will possess good standards of written and verbal communication, with an engaging nature, entrepreneurial flare and the passion to succeed in a fast-paced, busy environment. The candidate will be able to adapt to a variety of situations and show flexibility when needed.
The right candidate will have a competitive and ambitious approach, motivated by the challenge of exceeding personal targets and contributing to overall team performance. They will have a high level of resilience, to take things in stride, coupled with an empathetic approach to working.
Excellent working within a team, with the ability to take initiative when needed and excel in client facing situations.
Full Driving Licence.
If you have the desire to succeed alongside our client’s goals, they will assure to offer you a fun and professional working environment with career progression opportunities.