Our client is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing sales team. The role will focus on new business opportunities; however, the right candidate will be supported with fresh, qualified leads and supplementary marketing activity once they are fully trained. In this role, you will develop and maintain your own accounts therefore generating regular compounding commission each month. Although the sales process does require some technical knowledge, full training will be given throughout.
Business Development Executive
Required Skills & Experience
Strong Communication Skills 90%
Relevant Industry Experience 80%
Business Development Experience 95%
Previous Sales Experience 100%
About the company
Our client is a growing data driven digital marketing agency aiding businesses to become more profitable and visible online. They deliver ROI focused online marketing to improve the reach of other businesses on the web. Our client can look after all SEO services, provide certified engineers to transform businesses campaigns, work on building relationships with key influencers or focus on PR Outreach.
Role and Requirements
As the Business Development Executive, you will:
- Work to develop new business through a variety of avenues, including making prospecting calls.
- Manage accounts, creating and maintaining strong professional relationships with existing and new clients.
- Handle client reporting and forecasting with the Sales Manager
- Be efficient and effective dealing with all client enquires in a professional and timely manner.
- Work independently to find challenges that will provide you with opportunity for personal and professional development, training and learning.
- Manage the full sales process from initial enquiry through to delivery of the product to the client.
- At least two years of sales experience, successful candidates will have a broad range of industry experience including, Advertising, Marketing, Media & IT Sales.
- Business Development Experience
- Previous success in a target driven role
Our client understands that is it the people that create a great company and engaging working environment. Therefore, they are looking for established sales executives, coming from a variety of industry backgrounds with key sales skills are transferable. Adaptability is crucial, as changes in the industry require a flexible sales approach and fast thinking.
A successful candidate will have strong resilience and the ability to overcome obstacles by finding the suitable solution and thinking fast. They will possess a good grasp of English and Mathematics, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our client is looking for someone with passion and drive, and the ability to soak up information and pick things up quickly.
If you have the desire to succeed alongside our client’s goals, they will assure to offer you a fun and professional working environment with career progression opportunities. The commission scheme is uncapped, giving the candidate the opportunity to earn a considerable income. With on target earnings at £40,000 plus during the first year. A strong salesman can double their basic earnings within the first twelve months
- 25 days annual leave
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Autonomy within the role