Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their thriving and growing team. The role is remote working and will involve covering the South West region. We are looking for a driven individual who is motivated by hitting and exceeding financial targets. We are recruiting for Two Business Development Managers covering the South & South West
Business Development Manager
Required Skills & Experience
Experience Hitting Sales Targets 100%
Ability to multi-task 95%
Self Motivated 95%
About the company
Our client is the world leading designer, manufacturer and installer of festive lighting products. They provide festive lighting, displays and other illuminations for city centres, retail parks, shopping Centres and some of the most famous venues and attractions in the world. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of their industry; they are innovative and creative and excel themselves to deliver high quality service to all their customers.
- Complete daily prospecting calls and activity in line with given targets;
- Attend prospective client meetings, offering expert advice and guidance on products;
- Attend initial site survey to provide information and feasibility to the client;
- Liaise with the Project Manager to finalise Project Schemes;
- Attend and present at client pitches, working alongside the Project Manager and Design team as required;
- Liaise with the Design team during the initial project phase;
- Qualify tenders and provide information to the support team as required;
- Manage sales process from initial enquiry through to order;
- Identify upselling opportunities with current clients;
- Create and maintain strong, professional relationships with current clients;
- Manage Sales Pipeline, with monthly and yearly targets.
- Maintain and update internal systems as required;
- Attend monthly Sales meetings, providing monthly reports on Sales as requested;
- Attend monthly meetings with the Sales Manager, feeding back on territory progress and concerns;
- Actively work on CPD, sharing learnings with colleagues.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt behaviour in order to build effective and trusting relationships internally and externally.
- Ambitious and driven to ensure Sales targets are met.
- Focussed and self-motivated, allowing for own personal growth and discipline required to work remotely.
- Portrays resilience in all aspects of work
- Excellent attention to detail and time keeping.
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 DOE + commission
Hours: 9am- 5pm but role will involve other hours to meet the needs of the business
Location: Field based role
Other Benefits: 25 days holiday, car, laptop and phone
If this is something you are interested in applying for please email [email protected] star.co.uk