Our client is currently looking for a Business Assistant to join they’re rapidly growing and thriving team. The role would involve providing day-to-day administrative support whilst always maintaining a high and professional standard of communication to all internal and external contacts, departments and staff.
Required Skills & Experience
Attention to detail 100%
Ability to multi-task 95%
Proficient in microsoft 90%
About the company
Our client is a welcoming and inclusive family-run business that take pride in high service delivery for their customers. They are a leading web-based distributor of interior building supplies, offering a range of suspended ceilings, insultation, partitioning and lighting products.
- Work with company directors to help implement processes throughout the business
- Confidently present ideas to help the growth of the company
- Drive new company initiatives with support from the directors
- Confident to work in all areas of the business; marketing, HR and finance
- Producing company documents, policies and procedures
- Replying to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- To assist and take an active role in progressing the company
- To deal with queries and perform secretarial duties
- To manage workflow within the office environment
- Manage directors’ diaries, scheduling in meetings with suppliers and customers
- Proactively looking at ways in which the business can be more efficient both internally and with their offerings
- Managing multiple and changing priorities
- Working between different departments and divisions ensuring accuracy is maintained at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Google docs & Drop box.
- Ability to form excellent relationships with Senior Managers
- Managing administrative processes
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Time management skills
- Communicational and customer service skills.
Salary: £27,000 – £29,000
Working hours: 8.00am- 5.00pm or 7.30am- 4.30pm (1 hour lunch)
Location: Shurdington, Cheltenham
Benefits: The company itself is based on a rural farm close to Cheltenham. Recently refurbished offices and communal areas making it a fantastic environment to work in. The team regularly organise socials as believe in work/ life balance. The company itself is thriving so its an excellent time to join a fast-growing team!
If this is something you are interested in applying for please email [email protected] star.co.uk