Our UK based client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their dedicated to and hard-working team. This position offers an ambitious and eager individual the chance to help develop a well-established and successful business; presenting the right individual a chance to grow the entire Midlands operation. The role involves working from home and attending client visits in various locations.
Required Skills & Experience
Account Management Experience 95%
Confident & Ambitious 90%
Remote Working 75%
Sales & Development Experience 80%
About the company
Our client is the world leading designer, manufacturer and installer of festive lighting products. They provide festive lighting, displays and other illuminations for city centres, retail parks, shopping Centres and some of the most famous venues and attractions in the world. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of their industry; they are innovative and creative and excel themselves to deliver high quality service to all their customers.
They have a high standard of workmanship and job satisfaction is very important for both employees and the business leaders guaranteeing to create a work environment that is enjoyable and profitable to all.
Role and Requirements
As the Sales Manager you will:
- Work to develop new business in Bristol by way of obtaining and creating sales leads predominantly via telephone, email and LinkedIn networking.
- Attend prospective client meetings to obtain all relevant information.
- Managing sales process from initial enquiry through to order.
- Conducting site surveys to ensure all relevant information is obtained for both design and installation.
- Identify upselling opportunities with current clients;
- Create and maintain strong, professional relationships with current clients;
- Work with the design team to provide project specifications for prospective clients;
- Liaise with installers and be the main point of client contact throughout the installation process;
- Manage Sales Pipeline, with monthly and yearly targets.
You will be a confident, ambitious and goal-orientated individual looking for a challenging role with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional success and development. You will be a skilled communicator with the ability to build strong and trusting working relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
The right candidate will be happy to work independently and remotely; being self-disciplined with the ability to effectively manage their own time.
Our client understands that it is the people that create a great company and fantastic working environment. As such, our new team member will be zealous, passionate and friendly with an over-riding sense of professionalism and responsibility.
If you have the desire to succeed alongside our client’s goals, they will assure to offer you a fun and professional working environment with career progression opportunities.
You will also receive a company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and a generous expenses allowance.