We are a small but market leading company who goes above and beyond to deliver exceptional holiday and celebration experiences. Our head office is made up of a team of industry professionals who use their knowledge and passion to drive the company towards success. The business has been established for over a decade and is growing further each year. We are now looking to recruit like-minded individuals to become part of the family.
Guest Experience Advisor
Required Skills & Experience
Customer Service Experience 100%
Attention to Detail 90%
About the Opportunity
- Handle daily booking requests and enquiries via phone and email and liaise with all stakeholders to complete bookings using a CRM system. Take ownership over fact finding for more complex queries and work with other team members to exceed client expectations. Ensure that the client database remains up to date and accurate.Ad-hoc projects and admin tasks will be set by senior team members. Visiting houses and clients in order to develop portfolio knowledge and build relationships, this may occasionally include overnight stays.In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the Client Services Advisor is required to perform any other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Previous use of CRM systems.
- Employment in the hospitality sector
- A passion for working with people.
- An understanding of the importance in exceeding expectations.
- A desire to deliver excellence in all service areas.
- The ability to use initiative under pressure.
- Exposure to complaint handling.
- An organised and assertive nature.
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in the Customer Service industry.
Hours of work
In the part time role you will be expected to work
2/3 evenings a week 5pm- 9pm
1 day at the weekend
Shift patterns do tend to change but are flexible
Between 15- 20 hour per week