We are looking for an individual to join our busy Guest Services Team. Your primary role will be to develop and maintain work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of the team whilst providing an excellent level of customer service to customers, guests, owners and colleagues at all times.
Guest Services Advisor
Required Skills & Experience
Delivering Excellent Customer Service 100%
Experience in Hospitality 95%
Fantastic Communicator 90%
About the company
kate & tom’s is a family business, in every sense. We’re a large family who enjoy each other’s company, and that’s really how the business started. Our first Big Cottage was Oak House. Born of two converted barns, it’s a relaxed, luxurious holiday home full of oak beams and stunning views. We planned it sitting in our meadow, eating blackberries and taking in the view down to the old oak tree. Now we have more than 250 wonderful holiday houses, including ten of our own. We love being in the business of helping people enjoy their holidays and special occasions. We delight in helping you choose the place that’s right for you. Whether it’s a big occasion or a simple family get-together, we’ll do everything we can to ensure that your experience is just about perfect.
· Work with other team members to exceed client expectations
· Ensure that the client database remains up to date and accurate
· Report daily activity to the Guest Services Supervisor/Senior Guest Services Supervisor
· Assist with the planning and delivery of team training to ensure good level of service
· Manage ad-hoc projects and admin tasks
· Attending house visits
· Create new SOPs to aid optimum performance of the guest services team
· Responding to customer enquiries & bookings by both phone and email
· Assist with customer & owner damages/complaints by both phone and email
· General administration duties & supporting others in the office
· Research and fact finding for the more complex queries
· Database administration
· At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service role
· Understands the importance of delivering excellent customer service
· Fantastic communicator
· Confident in speaking with customer through email on the telephone
· Able to work as part of a team and help others
· Ability to think outside the box and come up with solutions for customers problems/ property owners’ problems.
· Has fantastic attention to detail
Working hours 9.00am- 5.30pm
Benefits: Generous holiday, nice working environment, team lunches.
If this is something you are interested in applying for please email [email protected] star.co.uk