Our Cheltenham based client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join their dedicated to and hard-working team. This position offers an ambitious and eager individual to join a vibrant team helping to market their clients properties. This role involves working from their Cheltenham office in the town centre.
Required Skills & Experience
Administration Skills 90%
Attention to details 100%
Interest in Marketing 85%
About the company
kate & tom’s has an unbeatable collection of Cotswolds gems, stunning seaside escapes and fantastic country houses. Simply extraordinary holiday houses for special weekends and family holidays. Now we’re growing.
We’re introducing kate & tom’s Country Houses, Weddings and Corporate Events. Hugely loveable celebration houses for 16 to 160 guests. Impressive houses in spectacular locations. The perfect setting for a memorable weekend house party, wedding or event.
Role and Requirements
● Support and assist pricing specialist with updating pricing, special offer pricing and availability using CRM.
● Assist with the production of assorted collateral, such as new property set up, guest information packs, emails for distribution to customers, check-in and check-out information.
● Manage and maintain database in preparation for e-newsletter distribution and corresponding inboxes.
● Assist in the production of e-newsletters using email management software (Mailchimp preferred or similar)
● Support the development and updating of the website ensuring all content is up to date, correct and of a consistently high standard throughout.
● Work with Property Owners to ensure web and CRM content is kept fresh and appealing through regular auditing
● Help manage and organize imagery from different sources ensuring correct format, size and quality are maintained
● Support in the delivery of our social media, press and PR strategy, generating ideas and creating usable content.
● Support line manager and other members of the marketing team with other adhoc marketing activity such as proof-reading, data entry, social media monitoring, inbox management, working with third party agencies, updating spreadsheets
● Experience in working in office based role
● Adobe Suite; Indesign, Photoshop (desirable)
● Marketing technology: CMS, email systems, CRM
● Excellent written communication and numeracy skills
● Excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills
● Ability to multi-task effectively and prioritise workloads at short notice
● Ability to work alone or as part of a team
● General understanding of marketing and administration skills
To apply please email gabrie[email protected] with your CV.