The Office Administrator role is a varied role that provides administrative support to the directors and team in a highly professional, fast-paced environment. Our client is looking for someone to work part time in the Office Administrator role, with flexibility on the hours preferred by the candidate. This role is also responsible for all elements of managing the office, both from a facilities and administrative perspective, to ensure the smooth running of the business. This role will support the directors on ad-hoc projects, which may require a high level of discretion and confidentiality by the job holder.
Required Skills & Experience
Hard-working & Passionate 85%
Strong Communication 90%
Administration Experience 95%
About the company
Founded 10 years ago, and continually growing, they are a fast-paced communications agency, who deliver exciting creative work for internationally-based clients. They are an award-winning, mid-sized PR agency, who deliver PR-driven, multi-channel campaigns, spanning national, trade and broadcast media relations, and digital communications channels including social media, websites and newsletters.
They have a friendly, collaborative and sociable culture, and have a real focus on promoting employee work-life balance.
Role and Requirements
As the Office Administrator you will:
- Provide support to the directors and the team, ensuring the smooth running and organisation of the office at all times.
- Acting as first point of contact for all visitors.
- Responsible for the organisation and coordination of all meetings, including refreshments/lunches and any technology required.
- Responsible for all areas of facilities management, including but not limited to; ordering stationery, business cards and office consumables; handling the team’s basic IT queries liaising with the IT support company and supporting the team’s use of all office systems; management of the telephone systems and responsible for all office equipment; liaison with landlords.
- Responsible for liaising with the finance/bookkeeping team.
- Responsible for liaising with external suppliers to manage expenditure, licensing, subscriptions and supplier agreements.
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s contacts database using Hubspot.
- Coordinating team diaries, and where necessary supporting with travel arrangements.
- Booking training courses for the team, and researching team building activities.
- Responsible for co-ordinating team timesheet reporting, including producing management reports.
- Coordination of all Management and Team meetings, inclusive of team lunches.
- Processing the MD’s expenses.
- Supporting the directors in all areas of their roles, to include any operational improvement projects.
- HR support to the directors including; supporting the new starter and leaver process; managing leave bookings and team training records.
You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to adapt and manage your time efficiently around changing business priorities.
You must have a good level of computer and IT literacy, including Word, Excel, Databases and (preferably) Hubspot.
Our client understands that it is the people that create a great company and engaging working environment. Therefore, their new team member will be proactive with a can-do attitude, friendly, passionate about the work they are taking on and with an over-riding sense of professionalism and responsibility.