Our client is looking for a Programmer to join their team as soon as possible. They are looking for someone who has experience in a manufacturing environment and is confident in setting and operating machinery.
Honing and Lapping Operator
Required Skills & Experience
Engineering Background 85%
Attention to detail 80%
About the company
For over 50 years our client has worked within the Commercial Aerospace sector and Defence Industry, building an enviable reputation in their field, and working alongside some of the world’s most high-profile aerospace companies. Their mission is to be at the centre of Engineering Excellence by continually producing engineering solutions.
The right candidate will have strong attention to detail and the ability to work within a team and take initiative when needed.
· To set and operate honing and lapping machines
· Be involved in the design and implementation of new tooling
· Implement NPI & write instructions
· Improve overall processes and procedure
· Manage resources and equipment within your team
· Enforce a high standard of workings
· Carry out inspection of scrap and ensure efficiency
· Liase with internal stakeholders and customers to
· Work to deadlines and ensure of completion to a high standard
· Attention to detail when inspecting work and maintain high standards across the team
Salary & Benefits
- Overtime is available
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Opportunity for growth for the right person