Our UK based client is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their dedicated to and hard-working team. This position offers an astute and confident individual the chance to manage the project process from commission through to completion within a well-established and successful business; presenting the right individual a chance to manage the entire operation in the North.
Required Skills & Experience
Good Communicator 90%
Sales Experience 100%
About the company
Our client is the world leading designer, manufacturer and installer of festive lighting products. They provide festive lighting, displays and other illuminations for city centres, retail parks, shopping Centres and some of the most famous venues and attractions in the world. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of their industry; they are innovative and creative and excel themselves to deliver high quality service to all their customers.
They have a high standard of workmanship and job satisfaction is very important for both employees and the business leaders guaranteeing to create a work environment that is enjoyable and profitable to all.
Role and Requirements
- Attend prospective client meetings to obtain all relevant details on any new or potential commission;
- Conduct site surveys to ensure all relevant information is obtained for both design and installation;
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to create and submit timely RFQs;
- Provide informed advice and recommendations to clients during commission and installation stages;
- Identify upselling opportunities with current clients;
- Manage project budgets, producing reports for monthly meetings;
- Produce client updates in line with agreed expectations, outlining progress, concerns and timelines;
- Troubleshoot any project concerns or issues in a timely and constructive manner, communicating with clients and suppliers as required;
- Create and maintain strong, professional relationships with current clients;
- Work with the design team to provide project specifications for prospective clients;
- Liaise with installers and be the main point of client contact throughout the installation process.
You will be an articulate and hardworking individual with a high attention, looking for a challenging role with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional success and development. You will be a skilled communicator with the ability to build strong and trusting working relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
The right candidate will be happy to work independently and remotely; being self-disciplined with the ability to effectively manage their own time.
Our client understands that it is the people that create a great company and fantastic working environment. As such, our new team member will be zealous, passionate and friendly with an over-riding sense of professionalism and responsibility.
£30,000 basic salary + commission + a company vehicle