Our client, is a family-run business with multiple sites across the UK with many years of expertise in providing the finest conservatories, warm roofs and garden buildings.
Required Skills & Experience
Receptionist experience 100%
Customer Service Experience 90%
Motivated & Ambitious 70%
Friendly & Approachable 100%
IT Skills 80%
Our client is looking for an experienced Receptionist to join their expanding and vibrant team.
World of Smile are a fast-growing, family- owned company based in Cheltenham, with years of expertise in providing the finest conservatories, roofs and garden buildings. They are a friendly company with a great reputation for carrying out our customers’ projects with the upmost professionalism and care.
Main duties of the role:
• To maintain a clean, tidy and welcoming reception area
• To be the first point of contact for visitors ensuring a welcome and informed arrival
• To ensure that all visitors to the site are properly signed in and issued with the appropriate pass
• To deal with deliveries and organise their distribution promptly
• To be the main point of contact for incoming telephone calls, ensuring the smooth transition of any transferred calls using the switchboard system
• To work closely with office staff to provide administration support when needed
• Provide drinks and refreshments to visitors
You will already have experienced the cut and thrust of a busy Receptionist desk, you will be a people person, unflappable; a good communicator in both writing and verbally, even under pressure. Your cheery, positive outlook and instant warm welcome will radiate confidence.
Skills and Knowledge Required
Skills & Experience
• A passion for customer service
• A positive can-do attitude
• Previous reception experience in a busy office environment
• Good IT skills including word, excel and outlook
• Exceptional communication ability with the confidence to interact with all levels of the business
• A pro-active and positive attitude.