HR Star are looking to expand the team! We are a fast paced, fun and hardworking company with exciting growth plans for 2019.
Required Skills & Experience
Recruitment Experience 95%
Friendly & Approachable 90%
Attention to detail 90%
About the company
Working differently to your ‘traditional’ HR consultancy, HR Star provide what we like to call ‘New HR’. For us, HR is so much more than a box ticking exercise!
In our experience, it is employee relations that are at the heart of running a successful business and this is where we love to concentrate our efforts. We operate by immersing ourselves in our client’s business and their culture. We want to know what’s important to staff, what’s missing, what is done well and what can be improved. We listen to people and make improvements to maximise staff motivation, engagement and ultimately the profitability of the business.
Role and Requirements
A bit about the role…
This role is a key part of the recruitment function, responsible for administrative duties to ensure effective, efficient and accurate recruitment and administrative support to a variety of clients.
Duties to include:
• Posting job adverts on the company website and job boards
• Screening CV’s and candidates for appropriate roles
• Managing candidate communication throughout the recruitment process
• Ensuring interview confirmation email and phone calls are made to shortlisted candidates
• Ensuring interview schedules are organised and communicated to the client and candidate
• Data entry, updating and maintaining accurate records of the recruitment process
• Administrator duties to include answering email and phone call enquiries
A bit about the person…
You will be a confident and talented individual who is looking for their next challenge with great attention to detail and communication skills, with previous experience in a recruitment background.
• You will have excellent IT skills including Microsoft office packages and the ability to plan and work to timescales and deadlines
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal with high attention to detail
• Excellent organisation skills and to able to prioritise workloads.