This isn’t going to be your typical Recruitment role. If you love structure, processes, and a solid corporate environment, look away now.
Required Skills & Experience
Friendly & Approachable 90%
About the company
This is a new position within a growing business, we are looking for someone who is happy with a brand-new role that is changing on a regular basis and can take strong initiative in their own work.
We are an ever-changing environment and as the HR Assistant you’ll need to keep up with this and be able to manage changing priorities and direction daily. If anything, that’s what drives you; a sense of the unknown and the ability to adapt. To the right candidate, this role will offer huge opportunity for development through working closely with senior members of the team.
Role and Requirements
As the Recruitment Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Posting job adverts on the company website and job boards
- Screening CV’s and candidates for appropriate roles
- Managing candidate communication throughout the recruitment process
- Ensuring interview confirmation email and phone calls are made to shortlisted candidates
- Ensuring interview schedules are organised and communicated to the client and candidate
- Data entry, updating and maintaining accurate records of the recruitment process
- Administrator duties to include answering email and phone calls
A bit about the person…You will be a confident and talented individual who is looking for their next challenge with great attention to detail and communication skills, with previous experience in a recruitment background.
You will have excellent IT skills including Microsoft office packages and the ability to plan and work to timescales and deadlines
Effective communication skills, both written and verbal with high attention to detail. Excellent organisation skills and to able to prioritise workloads.