Due to expansion of our client’s SEO team, a new opportunity has arisen for a Senior SEO Manager to be based in our Cheltenham office. As Senior SEO Manager you will be managing clients alongside the head of search, in a fast paced and hands on environment. Our client is looking for an individual who shows dedication and determination throughout their career and has a passion for the industry, with drive to progress their career with a growing, innovative company.
Senior SEO Manager
Required Skills & Experience
Account Management Experience 90%
Competitive & Ambitious 95%
Agency Experience 80%
Previous SEO Experience 100%
About the company
Our client is a fast-growing data driven digital marketing agency helping businesses become more profitable and visible online. They deliver ROI focused online marketing to improve the reach of other businesses on the web. Our client can look after all SEO services, provide certified engineers to transform businesses campaigns and work on building relationships with key influencers or focus on PR Outreach.
Role and Requirements
As the Senior SEO Manager, you will:
- Improve and develop our SEO processes
- Carry out client website and competitor SEO analysis
- Conduct keyword research and technical analysis on websites including SEO auditing
- Liaise with potential and existing clients
- Work with ethical link building techniques and developing external bloggers and PR relationships through creative content marketing
- Have knowledge of websites and coding best practice
- Plan SEO campaigns including organising link building, research and data gathering
- Maintain monthly strategic reporting
- Manage client accounts
- Strong Technical SEO knowledge with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress and/or other CMS systems, including experience in SEO plugins available
- In depth knowledge and experience working with Web Analytics packages; Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools etc.
- Proven ability to deliver SEO workflow and results
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management, including keyword research, ad group creation, copyrighting creation and strategic reporting
- Can demonstrate successful SEO techniques and high result placements for a website
- Previous Account Management experience
- Agency experience
Our client understands that is it the people that create a great company and engaging working environment. Therefore, their new team member will have an engaging nature, entrepreneurial flare and the ability to juggle high workloads in a fast-paced environment.
The right candidate will have a competitive and ambitious approach, motivated by the challenge of exceeding personal targets and contributing to overall team performance with the drive to further their position within the company
They will possess good standards of written and verbal communication and show strong organisational and planning skills.
Excellent working within a team, with the ability to take initiative when needed and take on the client facing elements of the role.
If you have the desire to succeed alongside our client’s goals, they will assure to offer you a fun and professional working environment with career progression opportunities.