HR Star have built a strong reputation for supporting companies with their HR requirements; supplying compliant HR documentation; helping to facilitate any issues and have a passion for increasing employee engagement within companies. However, recently HR Star launched a new service called ‘Star Search’ which is a cost-effective solution for recruitment.
When businesses mean cost effective, what does that mean?
HR Stars recruitment fees are nearly half the price of standard recruitment agencies, without compromising on service, still offering a personal touch ensuring the candidates are right for the role applied for and have the right skills to do the job.
We understand all roles require different amounts of support so can adapt our offerings accordingly to each position.
Typically Star Search offer the below service as part of the fee;
- Meet with our clients to fully understand the company and the role they are looking to recruit for.
- Advertise through multiple channels to ensure maximum promotion of roles.
- Initial telephone interview with all suitable candidates.
- If suitable invite them to HR Star office for a face to face meeting and eligibility to work in the UK check.
- Send suitable candidates to clients.
- Set up and arrange interviews (can assist with the interviews or fully lead them at an extra cost).
- Hold assessment days to include role specific tasks and make recommendations (additional cost).
- Use DISC profiling to ensure the candidate would be right for the role (additional cost).
- Recommend the candidate for the role.
- Provide offer letter, contract & reference for each recruit.
- Generous rebate period.
Star Search have experience in recruiting the right talent into your business, so if you do need a helping hand with your current recruitment strategy please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.