We are excited to recruit for a Finance Manager for our Gloucester based client who specialise in spectacle lens supply. We are looking for a confident, motivated, and experienced candidate, who will ensure that effective financial controls are adhered to whilst delivering accurate and timely financial reporting.
Required Skills & Experience
Experience in Finance100%
High level of accuracy100%
High level of IT skills100%
The main responsibility for this role will be to execute accurate reporting, managing relationships with internal and external contacts whilst maintaining financial compliance. There will be opportunities for this role to develop within the company and we are looking for someone who can make the role their own.
The role will also include:
- Managing day to day finance operations and provide assurance to the Financial Controller.
- Focusing on all month-end accounting procedures, producing monthly management packs and having ownership of the general Ledger.
- Ensure balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled
- Working alongside and supporting the Financial Controller, updating the Company Financial Rules as required, and the development of procedures, guidance, and training.
- Ideally qualified or working towards an accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Production of regular monthly management accounting reports, budget monitoring and forecasts
- Experience of developing financial planning and reporting and control systems in the context of business growth and development
Skills and abilities:
- High level of IT skills – MS Office
- Strong Excel and analysis skills and experience of other financial reporting tools
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines whilst maintaining high quality of output
- Ability to respond to business growth and changing priorities positively and quickly
This role comes with the flexibility of home and office working.
If this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply.