£10.50 – 11.25 per hour
Part time – Minimum of 70-80 hours per month, increasing to 100 hours per month during busier periods
Remote but must be able to commute to Cheltenham for team meetings, training days etc.
HR Star are excited to be recruiting an administrator to join our clients Finance team on a part time basis. You will support the Finance Manager and Finance team with a variety of administrative tasks to ensure effective, efficient, and accurate financial and administrative operations.
Our client is a family run business in every sense, specialising in luxury, bespoke holiday rentals here in the UK. They love being in the business of helping people enjoy their holidays and special occasions.
● Arranging and assisting the Finance Manager in organizing team meetings
● Providing weekly reports to the Finance Manager
● Ad hoc tasks/projects as required by the Finance Manager
● Monitoring bank accounts, matching payments to enquiry/booking ID
● Data entry, updating and maintaining accurate records on the CRM system
● Answering emails from guests and owners
● Liaising with other teams within the company and completing tasks set by them
● Preparing owner statements
● Credit control for payment owed from guests & owners
● Preparing and arranging payment of cautionary deposits within established
● Managing payment of suppliers within established time limits
● Producing invoices (PayPal/commission)
● Expense/credit card management
● Reconciling bank accounts/credit cards daily and checking monthly and that
the ledger balances.
● Identifying and addressing account discrepancies
● A’ level or the equivalent
● Attention to detail.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent IT skills including Microsoft office packages.
● Able to plan and work to timescales and deadlines.
● Experience in administrative roles.
● Experience of working to deadlines in a busy department.
● No previous Finance experience is needed as full training will be given.
If this opportunity is something you are interested in, please apply now!