£65,000-£70,000 DOE + Bonus
Due to business growth, a new role has become available for a General Manager to take over the day-to-day responsibilities of running my client’s business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing marketing agency where you can really make this role your own! We are looking for a motivated employee who can fit into our client’s proactive, hardworking, and friendly culture. You will be someone who can take responsibility and take action when facing new challenges.
Your main purpose will be to drive the company forward, supervise the management of all company departments to ensure client workflow is being delivered on time and is profitable, and be the eyes and ears of the business for the owners.
- Observing and working with the management team on the company performance.
- Monthly forecasting to ensure the company performance is in line with the yearly target.
- Managing client retention.
- Overseeing and managing multiple department teams.
- Ensuring client workflow is delivered on time and profitable.
- Overseeing business projects with key stakeholders and pushing through the projects to completion.
- Liaise with professional outsource legal partners to deal with contracts and NDA’s.
- Liaise with professional outsource finance partners to deal with finance related queries.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of leading and developing teams and managing business projects.
- Knowledge of digital marketing services and delivery processes.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Analytical and logical thinker, capable of analysing data to improve processes.
- Motivated and driven to meet the highest standards of delivery.
Some of the benefits include:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private healthcare
- Wellness programmes
- Sick pay
- Regular social events
If this opportunity is something you are interested in, please complete our online application!