HR Star are excited to be recruiting two full-time Investment Administrators to join our clients growing Wealth Management software business. The primary focus of this role will be to support top tier client accounts with Administration, Customer Relations, Regulatory Reports, and Escalating unresolved issues.
- Undertake transactional processing and uphold operational controls
- Manage challenging volumes while maintaining high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Process with accuracy and escalate where near misses or breaches occur
- Identify errors and near misses and undertake timely and meaningful escalation. Support the resolution of errors
- Find solutions for our clients and engage with colleagues to improve the transactional journey and better our offering
- Seek out efficiencies in all activities with a continuous improvement attitude
- Work autonomously and in a team to ensure all tasks are completed accurately and timely
- Develop positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders by executing upon commitments and service-level agreements
- Work with Novia’s Custodian; continuous oversight and challenge of their activities
- Have continuous awareness of, and maintain adherence to Compliance and Regulatory obligations
- Attend daily meetings via Microsoft Teams to engage with team members and agree on the division of daily tasks
- Work to agreed deadlines and thereafter prioritise your own work
- Support the wider operation by cross-training and covering different functions
- Participate in projects; testing new products, processes, or control
You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
Specialist Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong multitasker
- Attention to detail and accuracy in processing
- Understand Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint & SharePoint
- Change and improvement attitude – identify opportunities for improvement of operational processes and controls
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Seek extra tasks above day-to-day activities
- Undertake proactive and ongoing personal and professional development
- Have financial services qualifications
- Knowledge of ISA & SIPP platform business
- Product knowledge of equities, bonds, funds & structured notes
- CASS – client money and assets regulations
- COBs – conduct of business regulations
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday entitlement, with the option to purchase or sell up to 5 additional days per year.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Office and remote working
- Supported and encouraged professional growth and development.
- Regular social events.
- Flexible dress code.
- Private Medical Scheme.
- Income Protection Scheme.
- Group Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer 6% Employee 3%).
- Technology and Cycle to Work Schemes.
- Internal Mentoring Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Interest free season ticket loans for travel costs.
- Various corporate gym membership rates.
A full job description can be provided on request.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing investment businesses in the international market, please click below and complete our online application.