Client Services Executive - Pensions
HR Star are proud to be recruiting a Client Services Executive, specialising in Pensions, to join our clients growing Wealth Management software business in Bath, who are about to launch their own Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) as Trustees and administrators so it is a really exciting time to join the business.
The main purpose of this role will be to support top tier client accounts with Administration, Customer Relations, and Escalations with a focus on SIPP’s. Therefore, experience with Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs) is essential.
- Continually focus on delivery of excellent customer service to ensure that the Company is highly valued by our clients.
- Ensure that the FCA Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles are adhered to, including raising any areas for concern with either Line Manager or Compliance.
- Completion of key tasks including LTA calculations, Age 75 tests, Defined Benefit Transfers.
- Provide administration support across all areas of the Client Services function.
- Process any external queries received via telephone, email or post.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that all work gets completed within set Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage risk effectively by informing Line Manager of any incidents, ‘near misses’ or exposures to our risk profile. Comply with all Company policies and report any risk concerns to Line Manager.
You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
Specialist Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Have experience working with Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well individually, and as part of a team.
- Data processing skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- An ability to prioritise work
- Work as part of a team to achieve team and personal objectives.
- Willingness to learn.
- Have Wrap platform knowledge and/or experience, although on-the-job training will be provided.
- Have a Financial Services qualification (E.g. IOC or CII).
- An interest in financial markets and investments.
If you want to be considered for this role, please apply now!
If you have any questions regarding the role, please get in touch: [email protected]