We are excited to be recruiting a Team Leader for our client Noville, based in Quedgeley. Norville specialise in the design and manufacturing of optical products including lenses and frames.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Team Manager to ensure all work is completed to the highest standard across the department. You will be overseeing a team of direct reports, ensuring they follow all health and safety guidelines, provide outstanding customer support, and take pride in their work. You will need outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Assist the Team Manager with the manufacturing processes
- Be an example for following Health and Safety guidelines and encouraging colleagues to do the same
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained and that the workspace is kept to the highest standards of cleanliness
- Monitor product standards and escalate issues to the Team Manager
- Help drive continuous improvements
- Ensure optics are produced on time and at the right quantity
- Monitor daily targets vs outputs
- Be the technical contact for customer service
- Support all areas of production when required, liaising with different departments and suppliers
- Coach and mentor employees on a one-to-one basis and in a group environment
- Manage the performance of all direct reports, carrying out reviews as per company performance management procedures
Person specific skills
- Be respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
- High levels of communication and interpersonal skills
- A good standard of written and spoken English and Maths
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Open and honest attitude
- Ability to delegate, motivate, train, and inspire others
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment to service excellence
You will also be expected to display Norville’s core values: Being Fair and Customer Focussed.
A full job description is available upon request.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply now!