£35,000 – 40,000 DOE
HR Star are proud to recruit for an exceptional client of ours who are a rapidly growing search marketing agency based in Cheltenham. Due to global growth, our client is offering an exciting opportunity to join their company as an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager is responsible for promoting and maintaining high quality standards, providing inspiring leadership and ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day operations.
We are looking for a result driven individual, who can contribute towards their proactive, hardworking and friendly culture. You will be someone who thrives on taking responsibility and acting when facing new challenges.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the retail operations department.
- Work with the other Operations Manager to share ideas, best practice and improvements to ensure consistency across teams.
- Liaise with management team to build out monthly management reports.
- Work with the General Manager to formulate goals for the business including growth and continuous improvement.
- Ensure client workflow is delivered on time and profitable.
- Liaise with professional outsourced HR partners to deal with people issues.
- Improve customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Coach and mentor employees on a one-to-one basis and in a group environment.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
What we need you to bring to the role:
- Experience of managing multiple teams, ideally in a digital marketing service business environment.
- Knowledge of digital marketing services and delivery processes.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with emphasis on Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and experience with popular content management systems and ecommerce platforms like WordPress, Magento, Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Ability to delegate, motivate, train, and inspire others.
- Analytical thinker, capable of analysing data to improve processes.
- Motivated and driven to meet the highest standards of delivery.
What we offer:
You’ll get a highly competitive salary with generous holiday entitlement and private healthcare and regular social events. You will also be joining an ambitious team of individuals who together will be moving the company forward.
If this opportunity is something you are interested in, please complete our online application!