Are you a creative videographer looking to build your career in an agency environment?
Our client, Click Intelligence, is a rapidly growing digital agency, specialising in link building and SEO services. We’re looking for a motivated corporate videographer to push their sales and marketing strategy to the next level! This role requires full ownership of video production, with skills in planning, shooting, and editing video content for their website and marketing and communication channels. Exceptional candidates will also have an understanding of SEO and digital marketing.
You will be a member of the Marketing team and your workload will be focused on creating video content to support all aspects of our marketing and sales strategy. Working across departments, you will be responsible for creating videos to develop our YouTube presence, communicate our services on the website, and using creative storytelling to increase our brand awareness. We have ideas in place currently but we value creativity and as you get settled into the role you will have the opportunity to push ideas and help grow the brand.
We’re looking for a friendly, energetic personality who is confident both on and behind the camera. It’s always an added bonus if you’re a bit of a foodie, an animal lover, or have any unusual hobbies. If you love collaborating with driven, friendly people and are looking for an opportunity to help bring a brand to life through the medium of video, then look no further!
- Video creation for: Social Media (particularly YouTube), the website, adverts (Facebook and LinkedIn), and email marketing
- Confident camera personality: confident in front of the camera as well as behind it! You’ll be the face of the brand and often will be bringing scripts to life
- End to end video creation management: be responsible for sound, lighting, equipment management, recording, creating b rolls, and editing videos
- Strong communication skills: the successful candidate will need the ability and confidence to work across all departments
- Selecting, managing, and maintaining all equipment
- Capturing both main video roll and b roll footage
- Graphics skills: Inserting closed captions / graphics / on-screen text as required
- Photography: the ability to take an edit high quality images
- Creative storytelling: taking our existing blogs and bringing these to life via video
- Research: staying on top of the latest video trends
- Able to shoot high-quality footage
- Video editing
- Confident and personable
- An excellent communicator who is able to work across all departments
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Adobe CreativeSuite skills (or similar)
- Able to record and implement voice-over commentary
- At least 1 year’s worth of experience
- Experience working with/to brand guidelines
- Experience with social media
- Understanding of social media algorithms
- Experience in delivering webinars
- Understanding of the SEO market
- Agency experience
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now!
If you would like to find out more information or have any questions please contact [email protected]